How to protect yourself from the new wave of Corona in 2021
Know how it spreads
- The best way to prevent Corona is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
- The virus is believed to be spread mainly from person to person.
o Between people who are in close contact with each other (about six feet away).
o By respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks.
o These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people nearby, or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and use sanitizer especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- It is especially important to wash:
o Before eating or preparing food
o After using the restroom
o After leaving a public place
o After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
o After treating a sick person
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that has the best result in killing pathogens Such is Ecolyte Sanitizer. You can order online or also buy from stores Ecolyte Hand Sanitizer which is 100% natural, non-alcoholic and non-toxic. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Inside your home: Avoid close contact with sick people.
o If possible, maintain 6 feet between the sick person and other members of the household.
- Outside your home: put 6 feet away between you and people who don’t live in your home.
o Wear Mask especially when going to some public place.
o Remember that some people without symptoms can transmit coronavirus.
o Staying away from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting seriously ill.
Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around other people
- You can pass CORONAVIRUS to other people even if you do not feel sick.
- The mask is intended to protect other people in the event of infection.
- Everyone should wear a mask in public places and around people who do not live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
o Masks should not be placed on young children under 2 years of age, on anyone who has difficulty breathing, or who is unconscious, unable or unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Do NOT use a mask intended for a healthcare professional. Surgical masks and N95 respirators are essential supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders.
- Continue to keep about six feet between yourself and others. The mask does not replace social distancing.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and don’t spit.
- Throw away used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer. Avail Ecolyte+ Sanitizing products offer, buy 2 get 1 Free, on shopping online.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, counters, handles, desks, telephones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If the surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent such as Ecolyte180 Cleaner or soap and water before disinfecting.
- Then use a household disinfectant. The most common household disinfectants such as Ecolyte220 Sprayer.
Monitor your health every day
- Pay attention to the symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19.
o Especially important if you do essential errands, go to the office or workplace, make sure to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Take your temperature if symptoms appear.
o Do not take your temperature for 30 minutes after exercising or after taking medicines that could lower your temperature, such as acetaminophen.
Keep your offices and residential space clean and disinfected from all types of pathogens, in particular Corona Virus, by using Ecolyte+ products which are Natural and Safe for Kids, Pregnant women, Plants and pets which is readily available in the market and also Online all over the United Arab Emirates.